1 – Continue installing E.I.F.S. exterior finish.
2- Continue installing brick exterior finish.
3- Trench excavation for utilities.
4- Materials deliveries throughout both weeks.
5- Mobile crane onsite to lift items to roof.
6- Items 1 thru 4.
7- Pour concrete
Concrete will be poured at the site this week.
1. Blasting will commence on the site beginning Tuesday, January 20th and will continue for approximately one week with occasional possible additional blasting as necessary.
2. Concrete foundation work will commence approximately on Tuesday, January 27th.
The following work is anticipated for the months of November and December:
1. Relocating county sewer main and temporary bypass operation.
2. Line drilling on the Warburton Avenue side of the site to prepare for blasting.
3. Blasting is expected to occur toward the end of November.
4. Temporary soil nailing to reinforce slope for sewer relocation and east foundation wall.
5. Continue to grade for site and foundation.
6. Concrete foundation work will start toward the end of December.
July 2014 Project Update
The following work is anticipated for the month of July:
1. Continuing to create access in and out of site.
2. Clearing west side of site
3. Driving piles for retaining wall west side of site
4. Pouring concrete grade beam for retaining wall
5. Erecting retaining wall and backfill
6. Prepare for sewer trunk line relocation
7. Starting cut for building east side of site
8. Installing balance of jersey barriers to close down parking lane and sidewalk in front of building.
Update 6/2/14 – Beginning on Tuesday morning 6/3 tree cutting on the site will commence.
Update 5/5/14 – Construction Zone Signs will be posted on 5/6 indicating that parking will be prohibited and the sidewalk will be closed starting on May 12th when barriers and a fence will be installed.
Update 5/1/14 – Our driller will be on site on 5/2 to take two environmental sampling probes requited by ConEd.
GDC has secured the City of Yonkers Building Department permit for an Excavating/Grading Permit in connection with moving the Westchester County sewer main.
The projected work program for May is as follows::
These tasks will take the project through the first 2 months of site-work.
Recently, Verizon removed dead utility poles on the west side of Warburton Avenue. Periodic work will take place by the utility companies. GDC does not control those dates.